Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Tech Choice 137
The Tech Choice Cat5e fixed length network cables are the perfect combination of value and performance. Available in a large assortment of colors and lengths we have a cable to fit every situation. Each cable is made of 24 AWG stranded pure bare copper conductor pairs with 50µm gold plated contacts (short body). Most budget cables skimp with only 10µm. Each cable features color matched snagless strain relief boots.
- Cat5e fixed length network cables are the perfect combination of value and performance
- Cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
- Certificates and standards: UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards
- Each cable features color matched, snagless, strain-relief boots
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Device supported: Network device
- Cable rating: 350 MHz
- Gold-plated connectors
- Gauge: 24 AWG
- Color: Blue
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Cat5e 350MHz UTP Bare Copper Ethernet Cable 14' Blue (137)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!