Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 13781
CL2 Rated High Speed HDMI Cables are the perfect solution for your high definition, multichannel audio and video needs. Featuring a 10.2Gbps bandwidth, these cables are capable of handling the 4K video resolution, 3D video, multichannel uncompressed audio, and all other features listed in the HDMI specification. The ultra-flexible, CL2-rated jacket combines with the thinner conductors and flexible jacket to produce a single key that fits every lock.
- Fire resistant CL2-rated cable jacket
- Unbranded cable with no logos or brand markings
- Thinner conductors than most other passive cables at the same lengths
- 10.2Gbps data throughput
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- 4K resolution at 24Hz
- 3D video support
- Supports the HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel features
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel (48-bits total), including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
Generic Branding: Installers, contractors, and
systems integrators need a reliable cable that they can make their own.
We left our logo and name off these cables, so our brand is your brand.
CL2 Rated: Tested by Underwriters Laboratories
to the CL2 standard, these cables are safe for use in and through the
walls and attic spaces of residential class buildings.
Thinner Conductors: By using thinner conductors
than many other passive High Speed HDMI® Cables, these cables are
easier to install, route, and hide from view.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 30AWG High Speed HDMI Cable 10ft Generic (13781)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!