Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > Chatsworth 13912-703
The vertical cable manager features a large cross-section to maximize internal cable management space. To simplify cable management, T-shaped cable guides and openings on the sides of the manager align with each rack-mount unit and have rounded edges to protect cables from snags. Snap-on covers are included
and swing open to the right or left to provide easy access and protect cables when closed. The manager has openings in the body which allow cables to pass easily front-to-rear. Add the accessory cable spool kit to manage fiber, the cable lashing Bar Kit to secure large cable bundles or the cable ring kit to create a rear pathway on the back of single-sided managers.
The horizontal cable manager ships fully assembled and also features T-shaped cable guides at the top and bottom of the manager to organize patch cords. Two cable openings in the rear of the manager allow front-to-rear cabling and the snap-on cover stays in the opened position to provide easy access to cables.
- Quick and easy tool-less snap together design takes approximately 3 - 5 minutes to unpack, assemble, and install!
- Larger cross-section of single-sided vertical managers provides up to 1/3 more cable management space
- Openings on the side of the manager align with each rack-mount unit
- T-shaped cable guides provide more space between fingers to organize cables by rackmount unit
- Rounded edges on cable guides and openings protect cables as they enter and exit the manager
- Openings in the back of the manager allow easy front-to-rear cabling
- Snap-on covers secure and protect cables
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Chatsworth 45 RU Velocity Cable Manager (13912-703)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!