Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > CalAmp 140-5016-501
CalAmp VHF Guardian-100 Serial/Analog Radio Full 136-174MHz (140-5016-501)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $132798
List Price: $1,537.99
The Guardian wireless modem provides a high-speed data link suitable for a wide variety of applications requiring system security and diagnostic reporting. Designed for speed and efficiency, Guardian provides over-the-air data rates up to 19.2 kbps in a 25 kHz channel.
The Guardian-100 Serial or Analog radio is optimized for the 136-174 MHz licensed VHF band. The device is configured for standard simplex and half duplex operation. Designed for today's highspeed SCADA & Telemetry, Guardian networks provide a transparent 19200 bps digital link in a 25 kHz channel, or a 9600 bps digital link in a 12.5 kHz channel that is compatible with most protocols.
- Provides a high-speed data link suitable for a wide variety of applications requiring system security and diagnostic reporting
- On/Off-line Diagnostics for
Network Health & Status
- OTA compatible with T-96SR
- Flexible, programmable
External I/O interface
- OTA compatible with DL-3400
and JSLM analog product
- 1-10 Watts (1-8 W MAS)
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Broadband Frequency: VHF
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Transmit Power: 1-10 W
- Data Connectors: Serial COM 1, COM 2: RS-232 DB-9; Analog User: I/O Right Angle, RS-422, RS-485, 8 Contacts (Male)
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC
- Temperature Range: -30 to 60 degrees C
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.125" x 4.25"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp VHF Guardian-100 Serial/Analog Radio Full 136-174MHz (140-5016-501)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!