Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Custom Controls > CalAmp 140-5018-503
This Viper SC+ series IP router base station for VHF band operates in the 136-174 MHz band. The device features dual RF ports, advanced Multi-Level Modulation allows up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel with 1-10 Watts Output Power, software selectable. The Viper SC is designed for high-speed industrial applications. Available from 6.25 to 50 kHz, Viper delivers critical data at speeds up to 128 kbps. An internal web browser offers device information, user configuration of network parameters and easy deployment from any location.
Viper Base Stations offer rugged packaging, simple installation, and flexible management. Housed in a rugged, 19" rack mountable aluminum case, these base stations feature a multispeed controller board that allows each Viper remote to communicate with its base at the fastest speed supported by its signal strength. The result is an adaptive network that is optimized for performance and worry-free operation in even the roughest environments.
- Advanced Multi-Level Modulation allows up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel
- 1-10 Watts output Power, software selectable
- Multi-Hop store and forward routing to avoid obstructions
and extend range
- FIPS 140-2 compliant providing AES 128/256 encryption, Radius
authentication, and Multiple VPNs
- Viper functions as an IP Bridge or IP Router
- Viper supports Terminal Services allowing IP to Serial Conversion
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Broadband Frequency Band: VHF
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz
- Transmit Power: 1-10 W
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: Ethernet: 10 BaseT Auto-MDIX RJ-45; Serial: RS-232 DB-9
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.125" x 4.25"
- Temperature Range: -40 to 70 degrees C
Product Reviews for CalAmp VHF Viper SC+ IP Router w/ Dual RF 136-174MHz (140-5018-503)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!