Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > CalAmp 140-5028-504
This robust communications link for VHF, UHF & 900 licensed networks features an internal web browser with a familiar interface for IT and network administrators to set up and view device information, configure network parameters and deploy the unit
upgrades from any location.
Each Viper SC features single device store and forwards and route redundancy for extended range and easy network expansion. With advanced diagnostic capabilities, over the air firmware upgrades, channel migration, and RoHS compliance, you can bet your investment today is protected well into the future.
The multispeed operation allows each remote Viper SC to communicate to a Viper SC Base Station at the fastest speed supported by a given signal strength. MultiSpeed operation results in an adaptive network which is optimized for performance and reliability.
- Advanced Multi-Level Modulation allows up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel
- 1-10 Watts output Power
- Multi - Hop store and forward routing to avoid obstructions
and extend range
- FIPS 140-2 compliant providing AES 128/256 encryption, Radius
authentication, and Multiple VPNs
- Viper functions as an IP Bridge or IP Router
- Viper supports Terminal Services allowing IP to Serial Conversion
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Broadband Frequency Band: VHF
- Frequency Range: 215-240 MHz
- Transmit Power: 1-10 W
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: 10 BaseT Auto-MDIX RJ-45; Serial: RS-232 DB-9
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.25" x 2.125"
- Temperature Range: -40 to 70 degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp VHF Viper SC+ IP Router 215-240 MHz (140-5028-504)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!