Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > CalAmp 140-5046-500
CalAmp VHF Guardian400 Serial/Analog Radio Half 450-512MHz (140-5046-500)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $139029
List Price: $1,611.99
The Guardian-400 Serial or Analog radio is optimized for the 450-512 MHz licensed VHF band. The device is configured for standard simplex and half duplex operation. Designed for today's highspeed SCADA & Telemetry, Guardian networks provide a transparent 19200 bps digital link in a 25 kHz channel, or a 9600 bps digital link in a 12.5 kHz channel that is compatible with most protocols.
The Guardian wireless modem provides a high-speed data link suitable for a wide variety of applications requiring system security and diagnostic reporting. Designed for speed and efficiency, Guardian provides over-the-air data rates up to 19.2 kbps in a 25 kHz channel.
Real-time, non-intrusive online diagnostics report received signal strength (RSSI), RF power output, supply voltage, and other radio performance statistics. Field Programming Software offers unit programming, link testing, and RF path verification.
- 1-10 Watts (1-8 W MAS) Continuous Duty; software selectable
- 10-30 VDC Wide Range Power Supply
- On/Off-line Diagnostics for Network Health & Status
- OTA compatible with T-96SR and TSLM
- Flexible, programmable External I/O interface
- Broadband Frequency Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 450-512 MHz
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Transmit Power: 1-10 W
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: Serial COM 1, COM 2: RS-232 DB-9; Analog User: I/O Right Angle, RS-422, RS-485, 8 Contacts (Male)
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.125" x 4.25"
- Temperature Range: -30 to 60 degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp VHF Guardian400 Serial/Analog Radio Half 450-512MHz (140-5046-500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!