Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > CalAmp 140-5318-503
The Viper SC is designed for high-speed industrial applications. The Viper delivers critical data at speeds up to 128 kbps. An internal web browser offers device information, user configuration of network parameters and easy deployment from any location. The device features Dual RF Ports with advanced Multi-Level Modulation allowing up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel with 1-10 Watts output Power which is software selectable
Viper Base Stations offer rugged packaging, simple installation, and flexible management. Housed in a rugged, 19" rack mountable aluminum case, these base stations feature a multispeed controller board that allows each Viper remote to communicate with its base at the fastest speed supported by its signal strength. The result is an adaptive network that is optimized for performance and worry-free operation in even the roughest environments.
Viper networks are engineered for high-performance over an extended range. Viper is the ideal choice for extending IP and serial networks when wide area coverage and a high level of network security is required.
- Eliminates the tradeoffs between speed, range and reliability
- Features external power sensor and cold standby
- Has advanced security and encryption designed to meet FIPS 140-2
- Features Dual RF Ports with advanced Multi-Level Modulation
- Housed in a durable yet lightweight aluminum case for industial applications
- Has an extended temperature range for an easy operation in harsh environments
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Broadband Frequency Band: VHF
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz
- Mounting: Rack Mount
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: Two 10/100 BaseT auto-MDIX, RJ-45 port; Serial: RS-232, DE-9F port
- Power Supply: 11-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 16" x 4.75" x 11.375"
- Temperature Range: -30 to 60 degrees C
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp VHF Viper SC Redundant Base Station with Dual RF (140-5318-503)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!