Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > CalAmp 140-5348-502
Viper Base Stations offer rugged packaging, simple installation and flexible management. Housed in a rugged, 19" rack mountable aluminum case, these base stations feature a multispeed controller board that allows each Viper remote to communicate with it's base at the fastest speed supported by its signal strength. The result is an adaptive network that is optimized for performance and worry-free operation in even the roughest environments.
This Viper SC+ series IP router redundant base station operates in the 406-470 MHz UHF band. The device features advanced Multi-Level Modulation allowing up to 128 kbps in a 50 KHz channel with 1-10 Watts output Power which is software selectable. User selectable data rates available at 4800, 9600 and 19200 kbps. Viper SC is designed for high-speed industrial application s. Available from 6.25 to 50 kHz, Viper delivers critical data at speeds up to 128 kbps. An internal web browser offers device information, user configuration of network parameters and easy deployment from any location.
Viper Base Stations are designed for high-speed industrial applications. Available from 6.25 to 50 kHz, Viper delivers critical data at speeds up to 128 kbps. An internal web browser offers device information, user configuration of network parameters and easy deployment from any location. Viper Networks are engineered for high-performance over an extended range. Available for VHF, 200 MHz, UHF, and 900 MHz, Viper is the ideal choice for extending IP and serial networks when wide area coverage and a high level of network security is required.
- Advanced security and encryption designed to meet FIPS 140-2
- External power sensor and cold standby
- 8 pin I/O alarm port and automatic ping utility
- Digital I/O can be configured to operate at 1.8V or 3.3V
- 2 relays - second relay configurable as 2 digital inputs
- Store and forward repeater mode
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Broadband Frequency Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 450-512 MHz
- Mounting: Rack Mount
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: Two 10/100 BaseT auto-MDIX, RJ-45 port; Serial: RS-232, DE-9F port
- Power Supply: 11-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 16" x 4.75" x 11.375"
- Temperature Range: -30 to 60 degrees C
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp UHF Viper SC Redundant Base Station 450-512MHz (140-5348-502)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!