Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Marinco 150BBIW
This Marinco 15A on-board charger inlet makes battery charging through an on-board battery charger safer and more convenient. This 125V on board charger inlet mounts on the boat’s exterior and is hard-wired directly to the charger. To use, just open the flip lid cover and plug an extension cord into the inlet. All hatches remain closed and locked throughout the charging cycle for added security. Marinco is a global leader in shore-power connections, power management products, and other electrical products for harsh environments. Solid Signal is your source for the 15A, 125 Volt on-board charger inlet from Marinco.
- On board charger inlet makes for a safer, more convenient battery charging experience
- This charger inlet has a straight blade and is dust resistant
- Electrical Specifications: 15 Amps, 125 Volts, NEMA Configuration 5-15P
- Material Specifications: housing (nylon), contact (brass), cover (molded flexible vinyl)
- Terminals: brass, lug style, Perma-Lock design (Visible through clear end cap)
- Terminal screws are color-coded; ground wire entrance hot stamped green and marked “GR” (Line wire entrance hot stamped black)
- UL listed, File E57672; CSA certified, File 81290_0_000
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Marinco 15A On-Board 125V Charger Inlet Front Mount White (150BBIW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!