Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > USB Adapters > Manhattan 152259
The Manhattan SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI® Adapter transmits PC audio/video signals to HDMI projectors, flat-panel displays, televisions and other similar devices. Built-in circuitry allows digital media enthusiasts to easily enjoy PC-based multimedia content on HD displays and TVs while maintaining simultaneous A/V reception at the source PC. Its HD capability supports up to 2560 x 1440 and 1080p to serve a wide range of resolutions in many PC and HD applications including training, retail, and trade show settings. Windows and Mac compatibility makes it easy to set up. It effortlessly delivers digital content that's stored on desktop and notebook computers to other devices with HDMI input capabilities.
- Easily converts USB 3.0 (5Gbps) video & 5.1-channel Surround Sound into an HDMI® signal
- Ideal for connecting PCs, notebooks, UltrabookT & more to HD monitors, projectors & Ultra HD TVs
- Connects up to 6 displays or monitors in extended, mirror & screen rotation modes (1 adapter per display)
- Delivers clear, sharp resolution up to 2560 x 1440 at 32-bit color; supports 1080p Full HD video with a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9
- Built-in DRAM alleviates continual video buffering, sluggish response & lost frame issues for highest quality-ideal for gaming
- Incorporated DisplayLink chip for better system compatibility, Slim design makes for clutter-free desktop; travel-bag portability makes it the perfect companion to UltrabookT or notebook, Bus powered: no external power supply needed, Windows® & Mac® compatible; simple to install
Product Reviews for Manhattan SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter (152259)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!