Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > Wilmore Electronics 1562-48-130-6-M3
Wilmore Electronics 48V to 130V DC-DC Converter (1562-48-130-6-M3)
Brand: Wilmore Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $210020
List Price: $2,651.99
Wilmore Electronics' DC-DC Converter provides a well-regulated
130-VDC output from 48-volt station batteries or other widely
fluctuating 48-VDC sources. This output is galvanically isolated
from the source and chassis and, therefore, may be connected
either as a positive or a negative output. Applications include
powering fiber-in-the-loop (FITL) communications networks and
power-utility relay systems.
Designed for relay rack mounting, this state-of-the-art converter
achieves superior electrical performance in a low profile
enclosure. Conservatively rated and very efficient, it will operate continuously at any load within its rating over a
wide ambient temperature range with simple convection cooling.
Exceptionally effective noise suppression and filtering allow
this converter to be used in many applications considered too
noise-sensitive for other transistor-switching power converters.
- Provides a well-regulated 130-VDC output from 48-volt station batteries or other widely fluctuating 48-VDC sources
- Has a regulated, adjustable output voltage
- Protects against overloads, short circuits, and output overvoltages electronically
- Has a very low ripple and noise
- Ideal operating temperatures: -30ºC to +50ºC
- Mutual electrical isolation is provided between the input circuit, the output circuit, and chassis ground
- DC Input Voltage: 48 V
- DC Input Voltage Range: 44-52 V
- Nominal DC Output Voltage: 130 V
- Ground Polarity: Positive
- Operating Temperatuare: -30ºC to +50ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +95ºC
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilmore Electronics 48V to 130V DC-DC Converter (1562-48-130-6-M3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!