Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight 16089C
The Keysight 16089C makes it possible to measure odd-shaped components that cannot be measured with conventional fixtures. It is equipped with two insulated Kelvin clips. If you are looking for a single-meter solution that can do a full range of power measurements with speed, accuracy, and reliability, you'll find all these capabilities and more in Keysight's EPM-P series power meters. Two EPM-P series models offer excellent performance optimized for wireless communications testing: E4416A single-channel meter, 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent E4417A dual-channel meter, 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent. The EPM-P series power meters are also compatible with Keysight's 8480 and E-series power sensors, which gives you additional choices for conventional, average power measurements.
- Easy to use-simple UI, configurable, clear LCD display
- Speed, accuracy, and reliability for greater throughput
- Analyzer software for power, time, frequency and statistics
- Save & Recall registers-save up to 10 instruments states
- Frequency Range & Power Range are sensor dependent. See Sensors tables for specific specifications
- Peak, average, peak to average ratio, and time-gated - 5 MHz bandwidth (maximum), high-performance peak
- Channel and system offset to compensate for system losses
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Kelvin IC Clip Lead (16089C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!