Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Tech Choice 16381
SlimRun™ USB 3.0 is an active optical cable system designed to connect two USB enabled devices with high performance, low power consumption, and low cost. Using optical fiber to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium, SlimRun can perfectly transmit USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480Mbps) data to distances up to 150 feet.
Compared with traditional copper wire cables, SlimRun USB is not only longer, softer, and slimmer, but also offers better signal quality without the need for external power for USB 3.0 speeds. Compared with other optical fiber transmission solutions, SlimRun USB 3.0 is easier to use and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, with no need for converters.
- Length: 164 feet (50 meters)
- Standard: USB 3.0
- Data Rate: 5 Gbps
- Power Delivery: 5 VDC, 900mA
- Cable Diameter: 3mm
- Bend Radius: 20mm
- USB-A Male Connector Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.1" x 0.5" (44 x 27 x 13 mm)
- USB-A Female Connector Dimensions: 3.2" x 1.0" x 0.6" (82 x 26 x 15 mm)
- Operating Temperature: +32 ~ +131°F (0 ~ 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 ~ +176°F (-20 ~ +80°C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice SlimRun USB 3.0 Type-A Extension Cable 50m (16381)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!