Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight 16454A
The Keysight 16454A is designed for accurate permeability measurements of toroidal-shaped magnetic materials. Since the construction of this fixture creates one turn around the toroid (with no magnetic flux leakage), the need of winding a wire around the toroid is unnecessary. Complex permeability is calculated from the inductance with and without the toroid. When the E4991A/4291B with option 002 is used as the measurement instrument, direct readouts of complex permeability are possible. In addition, it is furnished with a small and a large fixture to adapt to a wide range of sizes. Frequency: 1 kHz to 1 GHz.
In a competitive environment such as wireless manufacturing, testing needs to be as efficient as the rest of the manufacturing process. If you are looking for a single-meter solution that can do a full range of power measurements with speed, accuracy, and reliability, you'll find all these capabilities and more in Keysight's EPM-P series power meters. Two EPM-P series models offer excellent performance optimized for wireless communications testing: E4416A single-channel meter, 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent E4417A dual-channel meter, 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent. The EPM-P series power meters are also compatible with Keysight's 8480 and E-series power sensors, which gives you additional choices for conventional, average power measurements.
- Easy to use-simple UI, configurable, clear LCD display
- Speed, accuracy, and reliability for greater throughput
- Analyzer software for power, time, frequency and statistics
- Frequency Range & Power Range are sensor dependent. See Sensors tables for specific specifications
- Channel and system offset to compensate for system losses
- The EPM-P series power meters are also compatible with Agilent's 8480 and E-series power sensors
- Peak, average, peak to average ratio, and time-gated, 5 MHz bandwidth (maximum), high-performance peak
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Magnetic Material Test Fixture (16454A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!