Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Furuno 165T-50-200-SS260
The 165T-50/200-SS260 includes the DFF3D elements along with 50/200 kHz elements and temperature and motion sensors. It can be connected to the DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar along with one sounder. These transducers save money and space compared to purchasing and installing two separate transducers.
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull with high-speed fairing block
- Can be flush mounted in keel without using fairing block
- DFF3D operating frequency: 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor and temp sensor
- 1kW, 50/200 kHz, 20/6 ° beam angles for sounder elements - the same elements as an Airmar B164 transducer
- 12M Cables with 10-pin Connector for sounder, 7-pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a TZtouch2 or a TZtouch/DFF1, and DFF3D installation
Product Reviews for Furuno Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Combo Transducer (165T-50-200-SS260)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!