Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Cooper B-Line 18186RTSC
Cooper B-Line's Screw Cover Enclosure was designed to be used as a wiring box, or a junction and pull box. This enclosure protects against falling rain, sleet, and external ice formation. The enclosure body has embossed mounting holes on the back to ease the installation process. The cover is held secure by sliding it under the top end flange and fastening it with plated screws on the bottom end flange.
- Used as outdoor wiring boxes or junction and pull boxes
- Protects against harsh outdoor environments
- Includes knockouts on the bottom end of enclosure less than 30" wides
- Enclosure body feature embossed mounting holes on the back
- Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 6"
- UL 50 listed, Type 3R
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cooper B-Line NEMA 3R Steel Screw Cover Enclosure (18186RTSC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!