Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > RCA Connectors / Cables > Tech Choice 18536
This Monolith RCA cable from Tech Choice delivers all the detail you expect from your audio equipment. Constructed with a double-shielded dual conductor, it provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference. Individually double-shielded 75 Ohm coax with foil and braid shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion. The connectors are designed for easy installation and identification, and are fully molded to provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact. Nickel terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections while the PVC jacket provides added flexibility and durability.
- Double Shielded for lowest noise without compromising sound quality
- Silver content solder joints
- Precision machined die cast connectors for maximum durability
- 24K Gold Plated RCA Connectors for best electrical contact
- Ideal for connecting your DVD player, satellite dish, camcorder, computer, hi-fi VCR or any source with composite audio (left/right) to your TV, monitor or a/v receiver.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Monolith 9ft RCA Cable (18536)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!