Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke 190-104-AM
The new Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability. This 4-channel 100 MHz model captures noise and other disturbances. It has a large memory up to 10,000 samples per channel - so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail. It is IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations. Each purchase includes a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- Captures noise and other disturbances
- Has a 1.25 GSa/s sample rate
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- Features advanced automatic measurements, power, and time
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke 4-Channel ScopeMeter Oscilloscope 100MHz (190-104-AM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!