Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Acr Electronics 1946
The RCL-75 Searchlight with Point Pad 180,000 Candella 12V dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it, it’s bright, powerful halogen beam with 3 h x 5 w beam spread. Easy-to-install Point Pad-style joystick control made of robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install, with 7-wire wiring harness, 17' length. Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation. 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking, 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc. Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly, Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly, Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions, Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors.
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 8.75" x 7.5"(19.1 x 22.2 x 19.1 cm)
- Material: UV ASA – Color: White, UV protected
- Beam Angle: 3 degrees vertical, 7 degrees horizontal
- Elevation Angle: 63 degrees vertical (18 degrees up, 45 degrees down)
- Rotation: 361 Degrees - Rotation Speed: 6-7 deg per second – Elevation Speed: 6-7 degrees per second (12 VDC)
- Dual Lamps: High intensity 55W Halogen, 2 each.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ACR RCL-75 Searchlight with Point Pad 180000 Candella 12V (1946)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!