Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Strippers > Greenlee Tools 1956-SS
GREENLEE Wire-working tools are designed to allow the user to execute cutting, stripping and crimping operations, sometimes with the same tool. 7-1/2 inches overall length.
- Features smooth, rounded pivot joints that won't snag on your tool pouch or on other tools. The grips are ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and increase user comfort.
- Machined stripping stations with positive stop provide precise stripping diameters.
- Precision ground blades allow for fast, easy and consistent wire cutting. These tools cut NM wire in a single cut.
- GREENLEE Wire stripper removes outer jacket from solid (6-14 AWG) wire and stranded (8-16 AWG) wire. Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 bolts. Wire Gauge #20 / #18 / #16 / #14 / #12 / #10.
- Replacement blade and accessories not included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools SS Wire Stripper Pro 6-14 AWG (1956-SS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!