Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke 1AC-A1-II
Fluke 1AC II A1 VoltAlert Electrical Tester. The next generation VoltAlertT AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use - just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. Continually Tests Battery, Circuit Integrity with A Periodic Double Flash Visual Indication. Length 5 Inches.
- When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage present.
- Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Voltage Range 90 to 1000VAC, Audible Alert, Battery Type AAA, On/Off Switch, Switch Type Push Button, Special Features Continually Tests Battery, Circuit Integrity with A Periodic Double Flash Visual Indication, and an Operating Temperature 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F.
- Includes (2) AAA Batteries, Instructions, and Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 years. Other accessories not included.
- Safety Rating CAT IV 1000V.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Volt Alert Voltage Tester (1AC-A1-II)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!