Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Lopolight 200-007S
Tri-Color Navigation Light Anchor Light & Strobe 2nm for Vessels 39'(12M) to 65'(20M) - Horizontal Mounting - Specifications: USCG Approved, Mounting Block Measurements: 3.64"(92.5mm)Ø x 1.14"(24mm)H, Light Measurements: 3.64"(92.5mm)Ø x 2.51"(64mm)H, Weight: Mounting Block - 5oz (148g) / Light - 18oz(520g), Materials: Anodised Aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 Stainless Steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Supply Voltage: 10-32VDC, Power Consumption: 1.5W - Tri-Color Mode / 1.2W - Anchor Mode, Current @ 12VDC: 0.18A - Tri-Color / 0.14A Anchor, Current @ 24VDC: 0.09A - Tri-Color / 0.07A - Anchor, Intensity: 5.4cd (20cd for the strobe), Visibility (@K+0.8): 2nm (4nm for the strobe), Number of LEDs: 104.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light
- Unique and precise definition of light angles
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED's and electronics
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible)
- Lifetime over 50,000 hours or 4,200 nights
- Low power consumption - 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable)
- Included in Package: (1) Navigation light, pre-cabled with 0.7M shielded marine gradecable, (1) Mounting Block with pre-threaded holes, Installation Guide.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lopolight Tri-Color Navigation Light and Strobe Horizontal Mounting (200-007S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!