Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Audio Video Equipment > Hall Research 200-A
Hall Research 1x2 VGA Distribution Amplifier With Audio (200-A)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $152
List Price: $160.00
This 2-channel VGA distribution amplifier (splitter) has stereo audio and EDID routing/emulation capabilities. The RGBHV (VGA) input video signal is terminated and amplified for driving each output. The 3.5mm audio input is ground isolated to prevent ground loop noise and hum and is also amplified for driving two outputs. The EDID (Extended Display ID) data that the video source sees can be routed from the LCD connected to OUTPUT 1 or emulated using internal EDID memory in the splitter. A recessed 2-position switch is used to determine the EDID routing.
- Utilizes 500Mhz video amplifiers for a clear and crisp image
- Splits both audio and video
- Audio input provides ground loop isolation
- Internal or downstream monitor EDID routing switch
- Sturdy and compact metal case
- Can be powered from VGA source
- Power adapter included in case VGA source cannot provide enough power
Product Reviews for Hall Research 1x2 VGA Distribution Amplifier With Audio (200-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!