Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PanaVise 207
PANAVISE 207 Vise Buddy Jr. Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm). Overall Height: 8-5/8"
- The PanaVise 207 is a 2.87" bench vise head. Grooved jaws made of reinforced thermal composite plastic will hold small objects and the single knob controls head movement through 3-planes.
- Jaws are heat tolerant up to 350 Degrees continuously and 450 Degrees intermittently, Knob Controls Head Movement Through 3 Planes, 210 Degrees Tilt, 360 Degrees Turn and Rotation, and Horizontal Grooved Jaws for enhanced grip.
- Attaches to a bench vise to provide precise clamping action for detailed, delicate work on small items.
- Right-angle base is held between the jaws of a bench vise to provide a secure foundation.
- Swivel head moves in three planes of motion to adjust the jaws for proper placement.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PanaVise Vise Buddy Jr with Jaws 2" Tall and 1" Wide (207)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!