Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Mcmurdo 21-100-001A
McMurdo Smartfind M5 AIS Class-A Transponder (21-100-001A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $187499
List Price: $2,343.99
This M5 AIS Class A transponder is packed with powerful features. It is the first to include an AIS MOB and AIS SART alarm function, with a Steer To Rescue MOB display enabling you to quickly and easily navigate to the location of the MOB. As well as the traditional "radar style" display and AIS target list views, the SMARTFIND M5 also features an embedded coastline map which accurately plots the AIS-equipped vessels on a chart overview display - without the need to connect to an external plotter.
Designed to operate as a stand-alone unit, the SMARTFIND M5 can also be integrated with ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display), ECS (Electronic Chart System) or chartplotters via its NMEA0183, NMEA2000 and USB interfaces. It can also be interfaced with a PC system using the PC AIS Viewer software supplied with the unit.
- Compact, low cost solution
- Meets EU Fishing Mandate requirements for Class A shipborne AIS transponders
- 3.5" color LCD display including embedded coastline map
- Target list and radar overview displays
- Unique AIS MOB and AIS alarm function
- Optimised for use with McMurdo S10 and S20 personal AIS beacons
- "Buddy List" of crew AIS Beacon IDs allows easy identification of crewmember in distress
- NMEA0183, NMEA2000 and USB interface to ECDIS, ECS, and chartplotting systems
- Includes GPS antenna
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for McMurdo Smartfind M5 AIS Class-A Transponder (21-100-001A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!