Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Accessories > Sargent Tools 2100-51
Replacement Die: These tools are manufactured from fine blank high carbon steel to provide the accuracy and longevity expected of a durable commercial grade crimping tool. The compact design provides efficiency and convenience when terminating small to medium size wire or cable. The multi-purpose frame is manufactured to exacting specifications and accepts the full line of Sargent 4100 Series Dies/Applications. The Crimp frame features a positive ratcheting assembly with emergency release, supplied as standard. The Interlocking die sets are easily interchanged with mounting screws, and your crimps will meet or exceed U.L. tensile requirements.
- The multi-purpose frame manufactured to exacting specifications to accept interchangable dies
- A compact lightweight design for wire and contact handling convenience
- A cyclic life conservatively rated at 50,000 cylces
- Crimps meet or exceed all U.L. tensile requirements
- Interlocking die sets are easily interchanged with mounting screws on most product applications
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sargent Tools - Replacement Die-2151CCT (2100-51)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!