Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Comrod 21000
The AV60BI8 8' Marine VHF Antenna is a high-quality gain antenna designed for the maritime VHF radiotelephone service. It is a high-quality antenna with durable construction and a beautiful finish for installation on all kinds of vessels. It comes with integrated BNC coaxial contact. The AV60BI8 is fitted with UNS1"x14 female ferrules. It can be used with all standard mounting accessories. Integrated BNC female coaxial connector. All BI versions come with a tool to mount the BNC male coaxial connector inside the stainless steel ferrule. *4-way bracket and coaxial cable not included.
- Collinear 5/8 l wave phased brass elements
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- 1 X 14 Standard mount thread
- Height: 8' (2,45 m.), Weight: 1.1 kg, Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55 degrees C, +71 degrees C; -67 degrees F, +160 degrees F
- Gain: 6dB
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarization: Vertical
- BNC female connector and DC-grounded
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Comrod AV60BI Marine VHF Antenna 8 Feet (21000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!