Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Cards and Adapters > Tech Choice 2105
The SB-ADIDE2CF-B1 is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 3.5" IDE host interface aiming at educational sectors IT development and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive.
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I Type II and Micro-drive
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards
- Power input: +5V floppy disk drive power connector
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
- Board size: 61mm x 52mm x 0.8mm (W L T)
- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
- Master or slave mode selection
- UDMA compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice IDE to Compact Flash CF Adapter Direct Insertion B1 (2105)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!