Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Cards and Adapters > Tech Choice 2105
The SB-ADIDE2CF-B1 is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 3.5" IDE host interface aiming at educational sectors IT development and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive.
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I Type II and Micro-drive
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards
- Power input: +5V floppy disk drive power connector
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
- Board size: 61mm x 52mm x 0.8mm (W L T)
- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
- Master or slave mode selection
- UDMA compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2105 IDE to Compact Flash CF Adapter Direct Insertion [B1] (2105)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!