Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > AEMC 213549
AEMC Instruments Ground Resistance Tester 6471 (213549)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $316683
List Price: $5,229.99
The Ground Resistance Tester Model 6471 is a portable measurement instrument designed to measure Ground Resistance with 2 clamps (no auxiliary rods), Bond/Connection Resistance (2-Pole and 4-Pole Kelvin sensing), Ground Resistance (3-Pole or 4-Pole), Ground Coupling Resistance, and Selective Ground Resistance, Soil Resistivity (Wenner or Schlumberger method).
The Model 6471 measures from 0.01 to 99.99kΩ and is auto-ranging, automatically seeking out the optimum measurement range, test frequency and test current.
Easy-to-use - Simply connect the leads, select the test mode, press Start and read the results. Up to 512 test results can be stored in internal memory for later recall to the display or downloaded to a PC via DataView software.
- Test ground resistance using the 2 clamp method (no auxiliary rods needed)
- 2- and 4-Pole Bond Resistance/Continuity measurement (DC Resistance) with automatic polarity reversal
- 3-Pole Fall-of-Potential measurement with manual or automatic frequency selection
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity measurement with automatic calculation of Rho (r) and user selection of the Wenner or Schlumberger test method
- 3-Pole Earth Coupling measurement
- Manual and Automatic frequency scan from 41 to 513Hz for optimum test accuracy in electrically noisy environments
- Display Type: Digital
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Included: No
- Ground Resistance Range: 1-2000 Ohms
- Description: Ground Resistance Tester, Model 6741
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% to 50 ohms
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for AEMC Instruments Ground Resistance Tester 6471 (213549)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!