Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > AEMC 2136-03
AEMC's GroundFlex Field Kit includes the GroundFlex® Adapter Model 6474 and Ground Resistance Tester Model 6472. This is the ONLY system on the market capable of testing the ground resistance of individual power transmission tower legs, as well as total resistance without disconnecting the overhead ground wire - this alone is a huge time and money saver, not to mention a major safety improvement.
Key features include testing both ground resistance of tower legs (individually and total) and overhead ground wires. This system tests leakage current through the tower legs and tests at frequencies up to 5kHz to profile impedance, which is important to characterize for lightning strikes. Each purchase includes a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- Allows user to test tower grounds safely without de-energizing or disonnecting any cables
- Determines bonding condition of overhead ground conductors
- Auto Power OFF management
- Optically isolated USB communication
- Remote set up and operation of all measurements using DataView® software supplied
- Automatic report generation
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for AEMC Instruments Tower GroundFlex Field Kit (2136-03)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!