Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Compasses > Davis Instruments 215
Davis Hand Bearing Compass Illuminated (215)
Brand: Davis Instruments
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $3699
List Price: $49.99
Using these precision marine hand bearing compass, you can easily obtain quick magnetic bearings on shore or floating objects. Obtain a bearing simply by aligning front and rear sights on an object and reading off bearing. The hand bearing compass uses include quick bearing or position set, determination of angular gain or loss on the competition while racing, checking distance offshore, establishing lee-bow set while cruising or racing in currents, drift vectoring and plotting a line of position. It features a liquid-damped compass card graduated in 5-degree segments and a large, contoured handle. Lanyard and instructions included. The illuminated compass sports a solid-state LED with a positive push-on switch.
- Easily obtain quick magnetic bearings on shore or floating objects
- Uses include quick bearing or position set, determining angular gain or loss while racing, checking distance offshore, establishing lee-bow set while cruising or racing, and more
- Liquid-damped compass card graduated in 5-degree segments
- Large, contoured handle
- Includes lanyard and instructions
- Sports solid-state LED with positive push-on switch
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Davis Hand Bearing Compass Illuminated (215)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!