Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Grounding Supplies > Harger 223T
Harger's Flange Bonding Plate is 3.75" x 2.5" that provides over 8 square inches of bonding surface. This plate can accommodate all main size conductors up to 500 MCM or 9/16" diameter. It uses 2 5/16 bolts to clamp onto steel I-beam flanges up to 1" think. It is suitable for direct burial in the earth and concrete.
It is imperative to properly prepare the bonding surface before applying the plate. All paint, rust, moisture, and debris must be removed. The use of a rasp or grinding tool is recommended to ensure all surface oxidants have been removed. Generously coat the bonding surface with the appropriate antioxidant, then install the bonding lug or plate.
- Covers 8 square inches of contact area
- Recommended to use a 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench, or nut driver for installation
- Ideal for both direct burial in the earth and concrete
- A large cable connector offers 3" of contact between the bonding plate and the cable.
- Accommodates all main size conductors up to 500 MCM or 9/16" in diameter
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Harger 3.75 x 2.5 Inch Flange Bonding Plate (223T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!