Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DVI to HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 2285
The Tech Choice 15ft 24 AWG CL2 High speed HDMI to DVI adapter cable with net jacket in black color is designed to use for PCs, projectors and older video equipment. Cable measures 8.9" x 7.3" x 2.7" and allows to carry video signals only.
- Deep color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits
- Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit, and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- High speed HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- Voltage rating: 30 V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- CL2 rating ensures that able installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements
- Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- HDMI male to DVI-D single-link male
- Conductors are 24 AWG
- Resolution: 480i - 4k
- Connectors are gold plated
- Color: Black
Product Reviews for Tech Choice CL2 High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 15ft Black (2285)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!