Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DVI to HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 2286
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable is capable of video performance equivalent to a High Speed HDMI Cable. The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
- Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit, and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- High speed HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- Deep color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits
- Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- CL2 rating ensures that able installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements
- HDMI male to DVI-D single-link male
- Voltage rating: 30 V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Resolution: 480i - 4k
- Conductors are 24 AWG
- Connectors are gold plated
- Color: Black
Product Reviews for Tech Choice CL2 High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 3ft Black (2285)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!