Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Digital Antenna 236-SW
In conjunction with the USCG Automatic Identification System (AIS) requirements for commercial vessels, Digital Antenna created a slim, low profile AIS antenna that meets the exacting AIS frequency requirements. Designed with a low 1.5:1.0 SWR ratio from 159-162 MHz for use with AIS transceivers, Digital Antennas low profile AIS antenna features a durable stainless steel whip and completely sealed coil base. The 236-SW antenna offers easy and versatile mounting with the included 15' cable and L bracket or it can be U-bolted, bulkhead or thru-hole mounted. Its compact design makes this antenna compatible for use on any boat. Made in the USA, this antenna is assembled, tested, and turned by hand for maximum performance, quality, and durability.
- Durable stainless steel antenna mast
- Versatile low profile mounting
- Wide bandwidth for AIS requirements
- QUick disconnect antenna mast
- Completely sealed coil base
- 3dB gain
- Stainless steel L-bracket for side mounting
- Includes UHF female connector and 15' of RG-58 cable with attached PL259 connectors
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Antenna AIS 3dB Gain Marine Antenna 3 Feet (236-SW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!