Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Kester Solder 24-7068-6403
KESTER NO LEAD Water Activated Rosin Core Solder .031" diameter, 96.5% tin, 3% Silver, .5 Copper alloy. Packaged in (1 lb spool).
- Water-Soluble 3.3% flux by volume (60 core size) solder wire is 96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver, and 0.5% Copper.
- Water-Soluble "331", with a 3.3% flux core activator, promotes complete wetting of the surfaces to be soldered and is specially designed to clean with warm water.
- Kester Solder wires are proven, in the field, to give good contact angles and provide shiny joints for easy visual inspection.
- "331" complies with IPC/J-STD-004 Flux designator ORH-1. "331" has a melt temperature of 423F/217C and is designed for hand soldering applications. Lead free compliant. RoHS compliant.
- Melting point 315 degrees F.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kester Solder NO LEAD Water Activated Core Solder .031" 1 lb (24-7068-6403)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!