Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > EMR Corporation 24108-1-P-5-03
EMR Corporation's Receiver Multicouplers are used to feed multiple receivers from a common antenna, reducing cost and tower loading while providing consistent signal quality, output isolation, and higher output levels. The multicoupler includes a basic chassis on which a high performance, low noise amplifier, and its power supply are mounted on a 19" rack. A preselector is placed between the receiving antenna and the amplifier input. Its amplifier feeds a system of signal power dividers. The multicoupler is 5.25" x 19" x 10" and includes a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Provides a consistent signal quality and output isolation from a common antenna
- Features 8-Channels
- Includes a chassis mount tray for a 19" rack
- Wiring, hardware, and cabling are included
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 10"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Specific Frequency: 138-225
- Bandwidth: 8 MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- RX/RX Isolation: 20 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.5:1
- 3rd Order Intercept: 40 dBm
- 1 dBm Compression Point: 24
- Noise Figure: 5.0 dB
- RF Input Connector:
- RF Output Connector:
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EMR Corporation 8-Channel Multicoupler 138-225MHz (24108-1-P-5-03)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!