Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Hobbes 250451
Hobbes Multi-Modular Cable Tester (250451)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $4399
List Price: $54.99
This simple inexpensive multi-modular testing unit will save you time and money by giving you the ability to instantly test modular-terminated (RJ45, RJ11, RJ12) networking cable whether it is installed or not. It can also test USOC 4, USOC 6 and USOC 8, no even if the pins are crossed or wired straight through. You can also test installed cable with the included terminating dongle. When you are finished at the job site, this device will slip right in its own storage pouch that is included with each cable testing unit.
- Determines continuity faults for modular cables with RJ11, RJ12, RJ45 connections
- Compares wiring configuration to USOC 4, USOC 6, USOC 8 standards
- Identifies wiring shorts, open wires, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and miswiring
- Tests installed cables with included remote terminator
- Comes with its own storage pouch for safe keeping
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 9mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95%(non-condensing)
- Dimension: 104mm x 63mm x 29mm
- Remote: 104mm x 30.5mm x 29mm
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes Multi-Modular Cable Tester (250451)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!