Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DVI to HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 2505
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable is capable of video performance equivalent to a Standard HDMI Cable. The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
- Bandwidth: Tested to 165 MHz per channel (495 MHz total), data throughput: tested to 1.65 Gb/s per channel (4.95 Gb/s total)
- Voltage rating: 30 V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Standard HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 720p/1080i video signals between 720p/1080i rated source and sink (display) devices
- CL2 rating ensures that able installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements
- Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 720p/1080i video signals between 720p/1080i rated source and sink (display) devices
- Deep color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits
- Conductors are 28 AWG
- Resolution: 480i - 1080i
- Connectors are gold plated
- HDMI male to DVI-D single-link male
- Color: Black
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2505 15ft 28 AWG Standard HDMI To DVI Adapter Cable w / Ferrite Cores (Black) (2505)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!