Solid Signal > > Hobbes 256316
Hobbes PoE Checker is a PoE tester that detects the PoE power from Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to VoIP phones, IP video surveillance camera and any other Powered Devices (PD). With Hobbes PoE Checker, it shows the PoE type of PSE if it is either Midspan with pair 45–78 or Endspan with pair 12–36 output voltage and its PoE standard (802.3at or af).
PoE Checker also has the ability to connect between two devices in order to provide Inline Test function. The two sockets on PoE Checker allow the PoE voltage to pass through to the Powered Device to be tested. Once placed Inline between two devices, the power draw of a Powered Device can be measured in watts. Additionally, PoE Checker is able to detect phone service and show its voltage if it exists in an RJ45 socket. With Hobbes PoE Checker, it can easily determine and detect the power supplied from the PSE in order to prevent exceeding the power for Powered Devices.
- Scan pins and detects PoE type if either Midspan or Endspan
- Displays the PoE DC voltage and pinouts in an instance
- Able to determined the PoE standard if either IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at or a nonstandard PoE accurately
- Phone service detection and displays the DC voltage of phone service power
- Power saving feature that automatically turns off the device after 5 minutes without use
- If the battery voltage becomes low, the battery level indicator will start blinking
- Connectors: Two bidirectional RJ45 jacks for line in/line out
- Voltage Detected: IEEE 802.3af 44~57 VDC, IEEE 802.3at 50~57 VDC
- Dimensions: 110 x 78 x 31 mm
- Weight: 140g
- Power Source: AAA 1.5V battery x 4
Product Reviews for Hobbes PoE Power Checker and Tester (256316)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!