Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Hobbes 256652AIDT
The LANtest Pro is a small hand-held tester that enables the user to quickly read the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuit, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs, and split pairs in seconds. The Tone Generator function can send a signal through your installed cables and the probe can then trace to locate the fault. The LANtest Pro/IDT includes one main unit and four remote units. It is easy to operate by one person testing patch cords or install cables.
- Tests for wiring faults of open, short, reversal, crossed and split pairs
- Split pair fault detection at minimum 40cm cable length
- Verification of shield integrity
- Specially designed remote units enables one person to test installed cables
- Features a debug mode for detailed fault indentification results
- Has an auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes LANtest Pro Ethernet Twisted Pair Cable Tester (256652AIDT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!