Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Hobbes 256655PRO
The LANID Pro is an essential tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID will display the status of network devices, whether it is running a 10 BASE–T or 100 BASE–T network.
It is also equipped with a port-finder function to quickly identify the corresponding port location on the switch/hub. The compact design provides the user with optimum convenience and portability.
Auto-Negotiation with Devices: LANID Pro features the Ethernet standard “auto-negotiation” function to obtain the operating speed for LAN devices. The “auto-negotiation” function provides automatic speed matching for multi-speed devices, allowing devices to configure to the best possible mode of operation over a link. Therefore, the LANID Pro not only can determine the speed of a given device; it can also resolve the devices link status.
The port-finder feature sends discontinuity auto-negotiation signal to communicate with 10/100M hub/switch. The corresponding LED indicator on 10/100M hub/switch panel will blink.
- Complies with IEEE802.3 Ethernet standard PHY in high speed auto communication protocol
- Features power auto off function can reduce battery power loss
- Displays current online status by LED
- RJ-45 connectors can be connected with standard network equipment
- Easy to carry and use with pen style design
- Identifies the port speed up to 100
- Port Type: RJ-45
- Battery: 2x 1.5VAAA
- Display: LED Instrctions
- Dimensions: 215mm x 38mm x 36mm
- Weight: 106.3g
- Operating Temperature: 0-Degrees C to 70-Degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes LANID Pro Link Tester and Port Finder (256655PRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!