Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Hobbes 258012IM-004
The INNOTEST is the innovation test equipment on today’s market. It is the first module design economic tester. The module of INNOTEST can be removed and replaced with the connector type that you need. You can also purchase module separately without the main unit for cost saving. INNOTEST not only test each pins connection to identify open wires, shorted wires, cross wires, and mis–wires. It also shows pin–to–pin connectivity of your cable. A HDMI module kit is included with each purchase.
- Has a removable module design, easy for connector repair and update in the future
- Auto pins detect and connector identify
- Identifies open wires, shorted wires, cross wires, and mis–wires connectivity
- Support 32 types of connectors
- Features an alphanumeric LCD display
- HDMI module kit included with purchase
- Control switch: NEXT, ENTER, EXIT
- Display: LCD size, 4 rows–16 characters
- Power source: AAA battery x3( 1.5V)
- Power Consumption: Operating current is 3.5mA when buzzer is off and
15mA when buzzer is on.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes INNOTEST Module Design Cable Tester with HDMI Kit (258012IM-004)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!