Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Hobbes 258898
The 3rd generation of PC cable tester TEST-i, a specifically designed multi-function cable tester that tests and analyzes a comprehensive range of PC connector types and the most commonly used flat cables.
The TEST-i not only tests each pins connection to identify opened wires, short wires, cross wires, and mis-wires. It also shows pin-to-pin connectivity, and can also record up to 100 test results. The crucial data collected can be saved and uploaded to a PC via USB for analysis. With an integrated LCD display, a user can clearly determine the cable pin wiring easily and efficiently. TEST–i Pro is an essential and excellent tester for system integrator for troubleshooting and perform pin–to–pin tests on PC cables.
- Identifies opened wires, shorted wires, cross wires, and mis-wires connectivity
- Supports 18 flat types of PC connectors
- 100 results can be saved and transferred to PC via USB cable
- Features an aplhanumeric LCD display with backlight
- Has a low battery indicator
- Includes test cable, browse, and quick test function
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes TEST-i Multi-Function PC Cable Tester RoHs Compliant (258898)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!