Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > ROHN 25AG2
The ROHN R-25AG2 25G standard top section features the same 12 & frac12 in face and 5/16-in solid serpentine Zig-Zag bracing as the standard 25G tower sections and it also comes with a tapered top and integrated mounting pipe. The pipe, measured from the apex of the side rails, is 2 & frac14 in OD x 18-in.
You can connect the 9-ft 9-in long R-25AG2 to any standard ROHN 25G tower section using the included bolts and double-bolted leg connections. The entire section has been completely hot-dip galvanized for years of worry-free corrosion protection and it can be used in guyed, self-supporting and bracketed tower configurations.
- Description: ROHN 25G standard top section with 18-in x 2.25-in mounting pipe
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Leg Size: 1.25 in
- Section Length: 9.75 ft
- Leg Connection: Double-bolted slip-fit
- Bracing Size: 5/16 in
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Rohn - Top Section with 18-in x 2.25-in OD Pipe for 25G (25AG2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!