Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > CalAmp 260-5099-201
The Phantom II delivers secure, wireless connectivity in the license-free 902-928 MHz ISM band utilizing Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology. It is operational as a master, remote or repeater in a single unit, Phantom II offers extraordinary data throughput for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and peer-to-peer networks. Typical uses include SCADA, industrial automation or any other data collection applications.
Featuring two serial ports, one Ethernet port, and one USB connection, Phantom II provides connectivity between Ethernet and serial devices. This IP modem not only delivers wireless communications between a base station and multiple remotes, it
also functions as a high-speed, transparent bridge between two Ethernet networks.
Phantom II features extensive system capabilities with full VLAN support (for separate management and data networking), the user interfaces through local console, telnet, and web browser, and network management with SNMP V1, V2, and V3. And, assuring the best level of performance for each application, Quality of Service (QoS)is available for IP protocols and ports.
- Up to 1.2 Mbps wireless link rate
- Low power consumption
- Master, remote, repeater in one unit
- Includes 2 serial ports , 1 USB port, and 1
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Repeater, and
- QoS support for both serial and IP traffic
- Broadband Frequency Band: 900 MHz
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz
- Mounting: Rack Mount
- Transmit Power: 100 mW-1 W (20-30 dBm)
- Data Connectors: Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT Auto-MDIX RJ-45; Serial: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 DB-9; Mini USB 2.0
- Power Supply: 10-30 VDC
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.75" x 2.25"
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CalAmp Phantom II IP Radio Modem/Serial Gateway (260-5099-201)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!