Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Tech Choice 2795
The Tech Choice 100' 18 AWG Copper wire cable in clear color has a PVC jacket on the outside that is marked with a blue strip to indicate polarity. Cable offers extra resistance to the impedance of the speaker and is oxygen-free.
- One side of the clear outer PVC jacket is marked with a blue stripe to indicate polarit
- Features two conductors made of high-purity (greater than 99.95% pure), oxygen-free bare copper
- Pure bare copper is a superior conductor to the copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors used in most other inexpensive speaker wire
- Additional resistance is added to the impedance of your speakers and can negatively effect the sound
- CCA is only about 68% as conductive as pure bare copper
- Device supported: Audio device, speaker
- 18 AWG oxygen-free cable
- Copper cable
- Color: Clear
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2795 100ft 18 AWG Oxygen-Free Pure Bare Copper Speaker Wire Cable (2795)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!