Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Battery Doctor 291166
Battery Doctor 12-Volt Batter Isolator (291166)
Brand: Battery Doctor
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Battery Doctor 12-Volt Battery Isolator (100 Amps Peak) is a state-of-the-art, fully automatic dual battery controller that is suitable for any vehicle with an auxiliary battery. Smaller and lighter than other standard battery isolators, this one employs electronic switching control technology. It allows you to charge two batteries from a single alternator and keeps the starting battery isolated from the second battery. Also, with a single push of the override/reset button, you can change the batteries to parallel mode for jump-starting.
- Water-resistant (IP62) making it suitable for marine use
- Smart technology monitors the aux battery & keeps it charged
- Priority charging for starting battery
- Overcurrent & surge protected for vehicles with electronic systems
- Manual override for starting battery
- Charge rate depends on alternator
- Draws 300mA on standby mode
- Manual override button allows both batteries to be wired in parallel for starting
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Battery Doctor 12-Volt Batter Isolator (291166)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!