Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > CommScope 2UNPX20612R2
COMMSCOPE 2UNPX206.12R2 Antenna has individual AISG connectors per band: One in/out pair for low band in cascaded single-RET configuration to independently control the two low band beams; one in/out pair for high band in cascaded single-RET configuration to independently control the two high band beams.
Item Height 13.7 inches, Item Length 76.1 inches, and Item Width 31.0 inches. Jumper Not Included. Type of Hardware Included- N/A.
- Specific Frequency 698-894 MHz / 1710-2170 MHz.
- Gain dBi 14.9 dBi / 15.5 dBi / 17.6 dBi / 18.6 dBi / 18.6 dBi.
- Horizontal Beamwidth 40 deg / 35 deg / 34 deg / 31 deg / 31 deg.
- 25 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.43:1 Maximum VSWR, 300 W / 250 W Maximum Power, and DC Ground Lightning Protection.
- 1-16 deg / 1-10 deg Variable Electrical Downtilt, 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 124.9 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 698-2180 MHz Dual Band and Dual Beam Remote Tilt Panel Antenna (2UNPX20612R2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!